Introduction
this is my first blog hehe, I am very happy to make this blog ๐. First let me introduce myself, my name is rupha ismaya, you can call me rupha, i come from indonesia, i was born in jakarta 01 january 2003. And that was me when I was a babyใ
i'm student of smk negri 11 jakarta. I was the first child of 2 sisters but she died, I felt very sad๐๐๐ข
I have a hobby, my hobby is listening to music.
maybe this is what I can write here hehe, thank you for wanting to see and read my first blog๐ฃ

Hello Rupha, i like listening music too:)
BalasHapusKomentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
BalasHapusHay dinda. You pict so cute. I like this pict !
BalasHapusthx u babe๐
HapusNice.
BalasHapusthx mama ๐๐๐๐
HapusNice.
BalasHapusNice.
BalasHapusHiDinda, your picture so cute:)
BalasHapuskeep fighting lavv
BalasHapusthx luvv
HapusHii dinda, Your picture as a child is really cute.
BalasHapushi dinda! u are so cute
BalasHapusthx u dyah :))
HapusHii, Dinda:)
BalasHapusSaya dipaksa masuk web ini karena Dinda rupha Ismaya๐katanya suruh komen,nih gua udh komen ya๐๐
BalasHapusHello dinda :)
BalasHapusHi Dinda!! You're so cute, i love your picture lol
BalasHapusthanks nanda :)
Hapusbeautiful like his morals
BalasHapusHello Rupha,you are so cute:)
BalasHapusHi rupha
BalasHapus